- We do not sell pets. If you want a pet rabbit, please look elsewhere.
- We do not ship rabbits, but may be able to let you know of any upcoming rabbit transports available.
- We do not stud out our bucks for biosecurity reasons.
- We do not accept checks or cards. Cash, Money Order, or Paypal only.
- Rabbitry visits are not allowed for the safety of my rabbits and my family. Sales will take place at public locations in the Traverse City, Michigan area.
- As always, we (or anyone else), cannot guarantee an animals show success or mothering ability.
- By purchasing a rabbit from us, you are agreeing to our sales policy and terms.
We require a $20 non-refundable deposit on rabbits made by cash, money order, or paypal. The remaining balance is due upon acceptance of the rabbit.
Health / Return
We can not guarantee the health of a rabbit once it has left our farm. As such all sales are final.
All rabbits will be guaranteed healthy at the time of sale. This means that all rabbits will have passed all of their recent health checks along with their check given the day of sale. If a problem does develop, especially within the first 7 days, call or email us immediately, and not after the rabbit has died. Even if it is a couple of months down the line, call us and we will be happy to share our experience with you.
As with any animal there is a level of responsibility that comes with rabbit ownership. If you find you can not commit the time to properly care for your rabbit, we will accept any rabbit we sold back BUT WILL NOT ISSUE A REFUND. We do this for the sake of the animal. You should know wither or not you have the time and discipline to give any animal the proper attention and care.
Cage space is limited so all rabbits must be picked up within 2 weeks of deposit unless other arrangements have been made (pick up via upcoming show, etc). If you do not pick up your rabbit after 2 weeks, the rabbit will be listed for sale again. The exception is kits. Kits will be available no earlier than 8 weeks of age. If you are getting a duo or trio arrangements may be made to hold the earlier kit until all are ready for pick up.
Please Note: Our webstore will allow you to schedule a pickup up to 90 days in the future. This is a limitation of our hosting platform. Anyone setting a pickup date more than 2 weeks from the date of deposit will be contacted to schedule different arrangements.
Our Primary pickup location the Elk Rapids Chamber of Commerce parking lot (the big swan) located at 305 US-31 North
Elk Rapids , MI 49629. We also do pickups in Kalkaska and Traverse City, Michigan. Please contact us to arrange an alternate pickup site.
I do, occasionally, do rabbit transports. If that is the case, we charge a $10 per head rabbit transport fee. Please contact me for additional information about this option.
All rabbits sold by Brace of Coneys Rabbitry will come with a 3-generation pedigree unless otherwise noted. Rabbits also come with a starter bag of our current rabbit feed for transition.